From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Godinez)
Godínez is a Spanish family name.
- Juan Godínez (1517-1571) conquistador
- Braulio Godínez (1984) Mexican football defender
- Felipe Godínez (1588–1637) dramatist of the Spanish Golden Age
- Said Godínez (1975) Mexican footballer
- Godinez Fundamental High School a public high school in Santa Ana, California
- Michael Wadding (priest) (1591–1644), Irish priest in Mexico, known as Miguel Godínez
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Godínez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.