Godley Independent School District
|Godley Independent School District|
United States of America
|Superintendent||Dr. Rich Dear|
|Governing agency||Texas Education Agency|
|Students and staff|
- Godley High School (Grades 9-12)
- Godley Middle School (Grades 7-8)
- Godley Intermediate School (Grades 4-6)
- Godley Elementary School (Grades PK-3)
|Subject||Godley ISD||Region 11||State of Texas|
Local region and statewide averages on standardized tests typically exceed the average scores of students in Godley. In 2015-2016 State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) results, 70% of students in Godley ISD met Level II Satisfactory standards, compared with 77% in Region 11 and 75% in the state of Texas. The average SAT score of the class of 2015 was 1442, and the average ACT score was 22.2.
In the 2015-2016 school year, the school district had a total of 1,765 students, ranging from early childhood education and pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The class of 2015 included 112 graduates; the annual drop-out rate across grades 9-12 was 1.0%.
As of the 2015-2016 school year, the ethnic distribution of the school district was 70.6% White, 23.3% Hispanic, 2.2% American Indian, 1.1% African American, 0.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, and 2.5% from two or more races. Economically disadvantaged students made up 56.7% of the student body.
- Godley ISD - Department Directory - Superintendent's Office
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Godley Isd". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved February 6, 2017.
- "2015-16 Texas Academic Performance Report, GODLEY ISD". Texas Education Agency. Retrieved February 6, 2017.
- "2010 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2011-11-14.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-02-21. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- Godley ISD - Official site.
|This article about a school district in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|