Godrej & Boyce
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2013)|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Jamshyd Godrej (Chairman)
- Godrej Appliances
- Godrej Construction
- Godrej Electrical and Electronics
- Godrej Interio
- Godrej Locks
- Godrej Material Handling
- Godrej Precision Engineering
- Godrej Precision Systems
- Godrej Prima
- Godrej Lawkim motors
- Godrej Process Equipment
- Godrej Security Solutions
- Godrej Tooling
- Godrej Infotech
- Godrej Efacec Automation and Robotics
- Godrej (Malaysia)
- Godrej (Singapore)
- Godrej (Vietnam)
- Godrej & Khimji (Middle East)
- "Godrej Industries". Indiainfoline.com. 2010-05-28. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- "About Godrej & Boyce". Godrej and Boyce. Retrieved 2013-10-27.
- "Group Structure". Godrej. Retrieved 2013-10-27.
- "Tata, L&T, Godrej & Boyce put in bids for drone project". Livemint. 2 June 2009. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- "Manna from Mars ISRO's first mission to the red planet provides a fillip to its local component suppliers.". Business Today. 8 December 2013. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- "Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.". FAS. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- "Godrej and Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd.". NTI. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|