|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Ajay Pimparkar (CEO)|
Software Product Sales
Maintenance & Support
Godrej Infotech Ltd is a software services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Godrej Infotech, formerly a division of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., commenced operations as a separate corporate entity on 1 April 1999. Godrej Infotech is a part of the diversified GODREJ group. It was started as Godrej & Boyce software division to implement ERP.
The Company's quality certifications include SEI-CMM Level 4 and ISO-9001:2008 Quality Systems Certification. The Company has started re-appraisal under SEI CMM ML 5 for all of its major software development centres in India
- "Godrej Infotech Ltd. (GITL) has been recognised as the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle Member - the only one amongst 150+ partners in India". I-newswire.com. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- "PTC and Godrej Infotech Ltd to Empower Indian SMEs" (PDF). www.indiaenews.com. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- "Newswire - PR / Godrej Infotech Ltd Recognised As the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle Member - Software - Godrej Infotech Limited". NewswireToday. 13 January 2010. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- "Godrej Infotech to launch ERP package for SMEs". The Hindu Business Line. 26 August 2003. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- "ERP propels accelerated growth at Godrej & Boyce - Enterprise Software in India - Express Computer India". Expresscomputeronline.com. 29 July 2002. Archived from the original on 2 March 2012. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- "Corporate Profile - Godrej InfoTech Limited". Godrejinfotech.com. Archived from the original on 24 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-20.