Godrej Properties Limited
|Founded||1 January 1990|
Number of locations
|Adi Godrej (Chairman, Godrej Group)|
Pirojsha Godrej(managing director)
|Revenue||₹1,733 crore (US$250 million)|
|₹303.89 crore (US$44 million)|
|₹124.25 crore (US$18 million)|
|Total assets||₹5,615.48 crore (US$810 million)|
Number of employees
|248 (as of 2011)|
|Parent||Godrej Industries Ltd|
Godrej Properties Limited is a real estate company with its head office in Mumbai, India.A subsidiary of Godrej Industries Ltd, the company was established in 1990 under the leadership of Adi Godrej. The company is currently developing projects that are estimated to cover more than 89.7 million square feet. Currently, Godrej Properties Limited(GPL) is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Godrej Properties Limited was founded as Sea Breeze Constructions and Investments Private Limited on 8 February 1985. In accordance with a special resolution of the shareholders in the year 1990, the company’s name was changed to Godrej Properties and Investments Private Limited.
Subsequently, the name of the company was changed to Godrej Properties and Investments Limited and finally, to Godrej Properties Limited at a general meeting on 23 November 2004.
- "Profile". Godrej Properties. Retrieved 31 January 2012.
- "Godrej Properties". The Hindu Business line. Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- "Annual report 2016".
- "Annual report 10-11" (PDF). Godrej Properties. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "Godrej Properties rises 2% as Deutsche Bank sees 49% upside". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- Project Span
- "Stock Share Price godrej properties | Get Quote godrej properties | BSE". www.bseindia.com. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- Company History
- Godrej Properties City-Wise
- "Buy Godrej Properties, target Rs 650: Manas Jaiswal". The Economic Times. 21 November 2018. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- Sea Breeze Constructions and Investments Private Limited