From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Godric may refer to:
- Godric of Finchale (c. 1060–1170), Anglo-Saxon saint
- Godric of Mappestone (fl. 1086), Anglo-Saxon thane and landowner mentioned in the Domesday Book
- Godric the Sheriff (died 1066), 11th-century sheriff of Buckinghamshire and Berkshire
- Godric the Steward (died c. 1114) steward of Ralph de Gael
- Godric of Winchcombe, a medieval abbot of Winchcombe Abbey
- Godric, a fictional character in the television series True Blood based on the Southern Vampire Chronicles by Charlaine Harris
- Godric (novel), a 1981 Pulitzer-nominated book by Frederick Buechner
- Godric Gryffindor, a fictional character in the Harry Potter universe
- Godric's Hollow, a fictional place in the Harry Potter universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Godric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.