|Location||Kabukichō, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan|
The Godzilla head is a landmark and tourist attraction in Kabukichō, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. The sculpture is accessible from Hotel Gracery Shinjuku's Godzilla Terrace, on the Shinjuku Toho Building. It depicts Godzilla, occasionally with "glowing eyes and smoky breath". The 80-ton head, based on Godzilla's appearance in Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992), was unveiled in 2015. Its placement on the Hotel Gracery's terrace matches Godzilla's 50 meter height seen during the Showa era films in the franchise.
- "Godzilla Head". Lonely Planet. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- "Godzilla Made Official Resident and Tourism Ambassador of Central Tokyo District". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- "The Cinematic Icon of Japan – The Godzilla Head of Tokyo". Taiken Japan. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "Godzilla appears in the Tokyo skyline atop new Shinjuku skyscraper! 【Photos】". SoraNews24 -Japan News-. 2015-03-05. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "Best public art sculptures in Tokyo". Time Out Tokyo. Retrieved 2019-11-30.