Goethe Business School
|Motto||"Get it, Together"|
|Endowment||€ 21 million (House of Finance)|
ca. 100 (MBA, EMBA, EMFA, Master in Finance),4000 (Faculty of Economics & Business Administration)
|Location||Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany|
|Campus||House of Finance, Campus Westend|
|Colors||Blue & White|
|Affiliations||Faculty of Economics & Business Administration, Goethe University Frankfurt|
The Goethe Business School is a graduate business school in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, the center for management education of Goethe University Frankfurt (Frankfurt University). It operates as an independent, non-profit limited liability company, within the university and offers graduate-level degree programs on behalf of the AACSB accredited Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. Founded in 2004, GBS is currently located in the heart of Frankfurt am Main, in the House of Finance at the university's Campus Westend. The programs are taught by faculty members of the University’s Faculty of Economics and Business Administration as well as international visiting professors. The school launched its full-time MBA program in 2009, which consists of more than 70% international students. The endowment is based on the House of Finance, which increased its endowment to $28 million/ €21 million in the year 2011.
- "Executive Master of Finance and Accounting" 
- "Goethe Full Time MBA" In the past, the Goethe FT-MBAs completed internships with organizations such as Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Grant Thornton, Clifford Chance, Accenture, IBM among many others.
- Customized corporate educational programs for developing current and future business leaders 
In the recent past professors teaching at GBS programs have taught at schools such as Wharton School, Yale University, Duke University, University of North Carolina, Nottingham University, Grenoble Ecole de Management, Tongji University.
The following are or have been faculty at GBS.
- Andreas Hackethal- Dean, Goethe Business School
- Mark Wahrenburg- Metzler Visiting Professorship to Wharton School
- Katherine Schipper- Thomas F. Keller Professor of Accounting at Duke University
- Reinhard Schmidt- Metzler Visiting Professorship to Wharton School
- Rolf van Dick- Chair of Social Psychology, Goethe University Frankfurt
- Michael Halliassos- Chair of Finance and Macro Economics, Goethe University Frankfurt
- Uwe Walz- Chair of Industrial Organization, Goethe University Frankfurt
- QS Ranked Goethe MBA at 49 in Europe in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report of 2012
- Financial Times Listed in the World's Top 100 Masters in Finance Program Listing of 2010 
- Eduniversal Ranked 66 in the World's Business School Ranking of 2010 in the Four Palms Category 
- Handelsblatt Ranked 4 in the Best Economics and Business Administration Faculty in Germany, Switzerland and Austria 
- Shanghai Rankings Ranked in the World's Top 100 Economics/Business Schools 
The House of Finance Building
The Goethe Business School is situated in the House of Finance, which on 30 May 2008, relocated to a new building designed by the architects Kleihues+Kleihues located in Frankfurt University’s “Campus Westend”. The dominant feature of this campus is the IG Farben Building by the architect Hans Poelzig. This building is an example of neoclassicist architecture, . This style was chosen as "a symbol for the scientific and mercantile German manpower, made out of iron and stone", as the "IG-Farben"-director at the time of the construction, Baron von Schnitzler, stated in his opening speech of October 1930. The floors, walls and ceiling of the foyer are decorated with a grid design that is continued throughout the entire building. Inspired by Raphael's mural, ‘The School of Athens, comes this design into its own in the flooring. 
- Graduate School of Economics, Finance, and Management
- Center for Financial Studies
- Institute for Law and Finance
- List of business schools in Europe