Jump to navigation Jump to search
Goga may refer to:
- Dorin Goga (born 1984), Romanian footballer
- Lefter Goga (1921–97), Albanian politician
- Moukaila Goga (born 1987), Togolese footballer
- Octavian Goga (1881–1938), Romanian politician and writer
- Peter Goga (born 1965), Czechoslovak volleyball player
- Petro Goga (fl. 1924), Albanian politician
- Given name
- Goga Ashkenazi (born Gaukhar Yerkinovna Berkalieva, 1980), Kazakh-Russian businesswoman and socialite
- Goga Kapoor (Ravinder Kapoor, 1940–2011), Indian film actor
- Goga Khachidze (Giorgi Khachidze, born 1974), Georgian politician
- Goga Pahalwan (before 1948 – 1981), Pakistani wrestler
- Goga Sekulić (born 1977), Serbian turbo-folk singer
- Ghogha, a village and seaport in Gujarat, historically referred as Gogo or Gogha
- Goga, a village in Râfov Commune, Prahova County, Romania
- Goga, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Üçbulaq, Fizuli, Azerbaijan, a village also known as Goga
- Gogaji, a folk deity of Rajasthan state, India also known as "Goga"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.