|Headquarters||Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada|
|George Donovan, President/CEO|
|Products||Video games (Casual games)|
The company makes primarily Hidden Object / Adventure games, targeted to adult females. Gogii's catalog of games consists of more than 30 games - including original franchises such as Escape the Museum and Princess Isabella: A Witch’s Curse, as well as licensed products based on Archie Comics and Shannon Tweed.
Games developed or published by Gogii Games include:
- Archie: Riverdale Rescue
- Shannon Tweed's Attack of the Groupies
- Fairy Tale Mysteries series
- Mirror Mysteries series
- Princess Isabella series
- Empress of the Deep series, (developed by Silverback Games)
- The Beast of Lycan Isle, (developed by Silverback Games)
- Infected: The Twin Vaccine
- Frat House: The Perfect Score
- White Haven Mysteries
- Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts
- Voodoo Whisperer: A Curse of a Legend
- Nanny Mania series
- Robin's Quest: A Legend Born
- Secrets of the Dragon Wheel, developed by (Silverback Games)
- Escape the Museum series
- Adventure Chronicles
- "Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth"
Princess Isabella was declared the 2009 Game of the Year by Big Fish Games, as well as being nominated in four categories at the 2nd Great Game Awards by GameHouse, where it won Top Adventure Game.
- N.B. firm targets a new niche of gamers, NB Business Journal, By Kyle Mullin, May 20th, 2010 Archived October 7, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- IGN: Gogii Games, ign.com
- Gamespot Company Page for Gogii Games, gamespot.com
- GameHouse Announces Winners of Second Annual Great Game Awards, PR Newswire, July 20, 2010