(Redirected from Goguryeo–Han War)
Sino-Korean War may refer to:
- Gojoseon–Yan War (late 4th century BC)
- Wiman Joseon–Han War (109–108 BC)
- Goguryeo–Wei War (224–245)
- Goguryeo–Sui War (598–614)
- Goguryeo–Tang War (645–668)
- Baekje–Tang War (660–663)
- Silla–Tang War (670–676)
- Korean War (1950–1953)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title China–Korea War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.