|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Operated by||JR East, Kominato Railway|
The station has a different address for each company. The address for JR East is 2-1-11 Goi-Chūō-Nishi, Ichihara, Chiba, and the address for the Kominato Railway is 1-1-2 Goi-Chūō-Higashi, Ichihara, Chiba. The station has four tracks with two island platforms, one for the Uchibō line and another for the Kominato line.
|1||■ Uchibo Line||for Chiba and Tokyo|
|2||■ Uchibo Line||for Kisarazu and Tateyama|
|3/4||■ Kominato Line||for Kazusa-Ushiku, Yōrōkeikoku, and Kazusa-Nakano|
The JNR station opened on March 28, 1912. The Kominato Railway station opened on March 7, 1925.
In fiscal 2005, the JR East station was used by an average of 20,307 passengers daily (boarding passengers only), and the Kominato Railway station was used by 1,810 passengers daily.
- Ichihara City Hall Goi Branch
- Sunplaza Ichihara
- Ichihara Seaside Stadium
- Goi Train Facility
- Chiba Prefectural Keiyō High School
- Tōkai University Bōyō High School
- Kantō Anzen Eisei Gijutsu Center
- Ichihara Sea Fishing Facility
- Goi Station information, JR East. Retrieved on 17 July 2008. (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Goi Station.|
- JR East Station information (Japanese)