Going to Extremes (book)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Published in English
|Alfred A. Knopf|
- Coming into the Country, a book by John McPhee which covers much of the same subject matter and time frame
- Weaver, Howard C. (September 17, 1980). "A flavorful trek across Alaska (preview)". The Christian Science Monitor.
- Dunham, Mike (September 6, 2010). "Palin's neighbor Joe McGinniss talks about 'Going to Extremes' in Alaska". Anchorage Daily News.
- Solomon, Charles (October 1, 1989). "GOING TO EXTREMES". Los Angeles Times.
- Neyfakh, Leon (August 25, 2009). "McGinniss Hops Agents (Again), So What's He Working On?". The New York Observer.
|This Alaska-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a travel book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|