|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
784 Jungangdaero, Danwon-gu,
|August 5, 1937||Line 4 opened|
Gojan Station is a commuter train station on Seoul Subway Line 4 in Ansan, Korea. It is the closest station to Ansan Wa~ Stadium. The alternate station name is Korea University Ansan Hospital Station. The word "Gojan" originated as "inside of cape".
|Southbound||→ Ansan Line toward Oido (Choji) →|
|Northbound||← Ansan Line toward Danggogae (Jungang)|
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
- Exit 1 : Ansan City Hall, Ansan Wa~ Stadium, Ansan Arts Center, Korea University Ansan Hospital
- Exit 2 : Jinheung Elementary School
Gojan Station was at first a station of the Suin line.
- August 5, 1937: new station of Suin Line.
- April 10, 1969: change from not arrangement whistle stop to arrangement whistle stop.
- March 2, 1992: opening of the Ansan Line.
- April 1, 1994: opening of direct subway (Seoul Subway Line 4 – Gwacheon Station)
- September 1, 1994: closing of Suin Line station
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gojan Station.|
- Seoul dictionary of area name 2/13,2009
- Korea Korail notification N.96(4/4,1969)
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|