Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gojira may refer to:
- ゴジラ, the original Japanese pronunciation of Godzilla, a fictional Japanese monster
- The Godzilla in the 1998 American reboot, subsequently rebranded as "Gojira” by Toho, and which also appeared in Godzilla: Final Wars
- Gojira (band), French heavy metal band
- The Godzilla film franchise, known as ゴジラ Gojira in Japan.
- The original 1954 Gojira film, released as Godzilla in the English language market
- The 1984 film of the same name in Japan, released as The Return of Godzilla in English
- Godzilla, a 1998 American film produced by TriStar Pictures released as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- Godzilla, a 2014 American film produced by Legendary Pictures, released as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- Shin Godzilla, a 2016 Japanese film produced by Toho Studios, released as "Godzilla Resurgence" in the English language market.
- Any one of a number of eponymous videogames
- 101781 Gojira, asteroid
- MV Gojira, the original name of the MV Brigitte Bardot, a boat in use by the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- Gojirasaurus, The "Godzilla lizard", a Triassic-era dinosaur
- Gojiro, a 1991 novel by Mark Jacobson, which reinterprets the film series from Godzilla's perspective.
- A nickname given to Hideki Matsui, a Japanese baseball player who played primarily for the Yomiuri Giants and New York Yankees
- Jira (software), a software product, developed by Atlassian. JIRA is a truncation of Gojira.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gojira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.