From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gojira may refer to:
- ゴジラ, the original Japanese pronunciation of Godzilla, a fictional Japanese monster
- The Godzilla in the 1998 American reboot, subsequently rebranded as "Zilla" or "ジラ Jira" by Toho, and which also appeared in Godzilla: Final Wars
- Gojira (band), French heavy metal band
- The Godzilla film franchise, known as ゴジラ Gojira in Japan.
- The original 1954 Godzilla film, released as Gojira in the English language market
- The 1984 film of the same name in Japan, released as The Return of Godzilla in English
- Godzilla, a 1998 American film produced by TriStar Pictures released as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- Godzilla, a 2014 American film produced by Legendary Pictures,released as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- Shin Godzilla, a Japanese movie and the third reboot produced by Toho Studios,2 years after Godzilla and after its 12 year absence.The latest Godzilla movie.
- Any one of a number of eponymous videogames
- MV Gojira, the original name of the MV Brigitte Bardot, a boat in use by the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- Gojirasaurus, The "Godzilla lizard", a Triassic-era dinosaur
- Gojiro, a 1991 novel by Mark Jacobson, which reinterprets the film series from Godzilla's perspective.
- A nickname given to Hideki Matsui, a Japanese baseball player who played primarily for the Yomiuri Giants and New York Yankees
- Jira (software), a software product, developed by Atlassian. JIRA is a truncation of Gojira.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gojira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.