From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gojira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gojira may refer to:
- Godzilla, a fictional Japanese monster "ゴジラ", known in Japan as "Gojira"
- Godzilla (1954 film), Japanese film "ゴジラ" also released as "Gojira" in the English language market
- Gojira (band), a French technical death metal band
- MV Gojira, a boat in use by the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.
- Gojirasaurus, a Triassic dinosaur
- Gojiro, a novel by Mark Jacobson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.