Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gojira (ゴジラ) is the original Japanese name for Godzilla, a giant monster at the center of a media franchise. It may also refer to:
- Godzilla franchise, known as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- Godzilla (1954 film), released as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- The Return of Godzilla, released as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- Godzilla (1998 film), an American film produced by TriStar Pictures released as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- Zilla (Godzilla) (ジラ Jira), the title character of 1997's Godzilla technically named "Gojira". Subsequently rebranded by Toho. Also appears in Godzilla: Final Wars
- Godzilla (2014 film), an American film produced by Legendary Pictures, released as ゴジラ (Gojira) in Japan
- Shin Godzilla, released as シン・ゴジラ (Shin Gojira), is a 2016 reboot, and the first film in the character’s Reiwa period.
- Gojira (band), a French heavy metal band
- 101781 Gojira, asteroid
- Gojirasaurus, the "Godzilla lizard", a Triassic-period dinosaur
- Gojiro, a 1991 novel by Mark Jacobson, which reinterprets the film series from Godzilla's perspective.
- MV Gojira, the original name of the MV Brigitte Bardot, a boat in use by the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- A nickname given to Hideki Matsui, a Japanese baseball player who played primarily for the Yomiuri Giants and New York Yankees
- Jira (software), a software product, developed by Atlassian