Gojko Adžić is a software delivery consultant and author of several books on Impact Mapping, Specification by example, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development and Agile Testing. Adžić is a prolific speaker at software development and testing conferences.
He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Adžić's blog won the UK Agile Award for the best online publication in 2010. His book, "Specification by Example", won the 2012 Jolt Award for the best book and was listed as the second most influential agile book for 2012 based on Amazon and Goodreads reviews.
Adžić was born in Belgrade, Serbia. He studied Computer Science at the Faculty of Mathematics at University of Belgrade, Serbia and attended the Matematicka Gimnazija specialist high school in Belgrade, Serbia. His professional writing career started in 1997 with computer programming articles published in Serbian computer magazines including sr:PC Press and sr:Mikro-PC World. From 1999 to 2003 he was an associate editor at Mikro-PC World responsible for Linux, and from 2003 to 2005 he served as editor-in-chief. In 2005, he moved from Serbia to the UK to start Neuri Limited and currently works as a partner at Neuri Consulting. In 2013, he co-founded MindMup, an online mind mapping application.
- Adžić, Gojko (2017). Humans vs Computers. Neuri Consulting LLP. ISBN 978-0993088148.
- Adžić, Gojko (2015). Fifty Quick Ideas to Improve Your Tests. Neuri Consulting LLP. ISBN 978-0993088117.
- Adžić, Gojko (2014). Fifty Quick Ideas to Improve Your User Stories. Neuri Consulting LLP. ISBN 978-0993088100.
- Adžić, Gojko (2012). Impact Mapping: Making a Big Impact With Software Products and Projects. Provoking Thoughts. ISBN 978-0-9556836-4-0.
- Adžić, Gojko (2011). Specification by example: How successful teams deliver the right software. Manning. ISBN 978-1-617-29008-4.
- Adžić, Gojko (2009). Bridging the communication gap: Specification by Example and Agile Acceptance Testing. Neuri Ltd. ISBN 978-0-955-68361-9.
- Adžić, Gojko (2008). Test Driven .NET Development with FitNesse. Neuri Ltd. ISBN 978-0-955-68360-2.
- "Software Testing Awards Winners 2016". Retrieved 18 Sep 2017.
- "Agile Testing Days MIATPP Award". Retrieved 18 Sep 2017.
- "UK Agile Awards Winners 2010". Retrieved 17 Sep 2012.
- "Jolt Book Award 2012". Retrieved 18 Sep 2012.
- "Top 100 Agile Books (Edition 2012)". Retrieved 17 Sep 2012.
- Adžić, Gojko (July–August 2007). "Zabava u 265 bajtova". PC Press. 26: 112. Retrieved 17 Sep 2012.
- Hanoulle, Yves; Andrea Chiou; Marcin Floryan; Peter Doomen; Guy Nachimson (2012). Who is agile? Volume 1. LeanPub. Retrieved 17 Sep 2012.
- "LinkedIn Profile: Gojko Adzic". Archived from the original on 11 December 2012. Retrieved 17 Sep 2012.
|This article about a computer specialist of Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|