(Redirected from Gojo)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gojō (五条 or 五條) literally means fifth street in Japanese.
- Gojō family (五条家, Gojōke)—a Japanese kuge family descended from the Sugawara clan
- Gojo Industries An American soap company.
- Gojo Takeshi, a character in Kodomo no Omocha
- A nickname for Mike Golic, Jr., an American radio personality
- Gojō, Nara, a city in Nara Prefecture, Japan
- Gojō Street (五条通, Gojō-dori), one of east-west streets in the ancient capital of Heian-kyō, present-day Kyoto
- Train stations:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gojō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.