Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gokarna may refer to:
- Gokarna, India, a town in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka state
- Gokarna, Bangladesh, a Union Council in Nasirnagar Upazila of Brahmanbaria District
- Gokarna, Nepal, a village development committee in Kathmandu District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal
- Gokarnamatam, a village in Nizampatnam Mandal and Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Gokarna, Murshidabad, a village in West Bengal, India
- Trincomalee, a city in Eastern Province, Sri Lanka also known in its early history as Gokarna (Sanskrit) or Gokanna (Pali)
- Gokarna (film), a 2003 film produced in India
- Gokarna Aunsi, a late August or early September celebration in Nepal
- Gokarna Math, one of the 24 mathas of the Dvaita order
- Gokarnanatheshwara Temple, a temple in Mangaluru, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gokarna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.