Gokarna may refer to:
- Gokarna, India, a town in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka state
- Gokarna, Bangladesh, a Union Council in Nasirnagar Upazila of Brahmanbaria District.
- Gokarna, Nepal, a village development committee in Kathmandu District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal.
- Gokarnamatam, a village in Nizampatnam Mandal and Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Gokarna, Murshidabad, a village in West Bengal, India
- Trincomalee, a city in Eastern Province, Sri Lanka also known in its early history as Gokarna (Sanskrit) or Gokanna (Pali)
In other uses:
- Gokarna (film), a 2003 film produced in India
- Gokarna Aunsi, a late August or early September celebration in Nepal
- Gokarna Math, one of the 24 mathas of the Dvaita order
- Gokarnanatheshwara Temple, a temple in Mangaluru, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gokarna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.