Gokkun (ゴックン?) is a Japanese term for a sexual activity in which a person consumes the semen of one or more men, usually from some kind of container. Commonly used containers in this genre include cups, large beakers, bowls, baking pans, and wine or cocktail glasses. The vast majority of these scenarios involve the semen of multiple men. Pornographic films with gokkun scenes have had up to 200 men participating.
"Gokkun" can also refer to the sexual act of swallowing semen after performing fellatio or participating in a bukkake. The word "gokkun" is onomatopoetic, and translates roughly as the English word "gulp", the sound made by swallowing.
- Nicholas Nassor (30 November 2007). Increasing Sexual Intelligence and Becoming a Sex Expert. Lulu.com. pp. 70–. ISBN 978-1-4357-0218-9. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- Dufour, Dany-Robert (2009). La cité perverse : libéralisme et pornographie. Bibliothèque Médiations. Éditions Denoël. p. 12. ISBN 2-207-26120-4.
- "Jim Powers Begins Production on American Gokkun", Adult Video News (2006).
- Thomas, G. M. (2004). Extremes: contradictions in contemporary Japan. Kaichan. p. 177. ISBN 0-9546789-0-7.
- Wilks, J. "The (Almost) Complete Japanzine Dictionary of Japan Sex". Seekjapan. Archived from the original on February 2, 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|