From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ごく in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goku is the main character in Dragon Ball media.
Goku may also refer to:
- Goku (footballer), a Spanish soccer player
- Goku (Monkey Typhoon), the main character in Monkey Typhoon manga and anime series
- Goku (Saiyuki) in the Saiyuki manga and anime series
- Goku (Yūyūki), a character in the Yūyūki video game
- The Japanese numeral for
- Goku, a novel by Shimaki Kensaku
- Furinji Goku, the title character in the Goku Midnight Eye manga and anime series
- Son Goku (disambiguation)
- Gokū no Daibōken
- Gokū Gaiden! Yūki no Akashi wa Sì Xīng Qiú or Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy
- Dragon Ball Z: Goku RPG (series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.