Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gokudō, a Japanese word literally meaning "extreme path" or "wicked" and commonly used as a synonym for yakuza, may refer to:
- Gokudo the Adventurer (1991), a light novel series by Usagi Nakamura later adapted into a manga (1995) and anime (1999)
- Gozu (2003), horror anthology film by Takashi Miike, released in Japan as Gokudō Kyōfu dai-Gekijō
- The Raid 2 (2014), Indonesian film directed by Welsh filmmaker Gareth Evans, released in Japan as The Raid: Gokudo
- Rainy Dog (1997), the second film in the Black Triad trilogy by Takashi Miike, released in Japan as Gokudô Kuroshakai
- Yakuza Apocalypse (2015), Japanese film by Takashi Miike, released in Japan as Gokudō Daisensō
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gokudo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.