From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Golconda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golconda may also refer to :
- in India
- Golconda Sultanate, in Eastern Deccan
- Golconda Subah, Mughal imperial top-level province
- Golkonda, ruined city and fortress in Telangana, India, fabled for its diamond mines
- Golconda (painting)
- Golconda (ship), a passenger vessel built in 1887-88 that sank in the North Sea in 1916 after hitting a mine
- Golconda, state of enlightenment in the Vampire roleplaying games.
- Golconda Diamonds
- Alina, regina di Golconda, Donizetti opera about a fictional Queen of Golkonda
- Drottningen av Golconda, Franz Berwald opera about a fictional Queen of Golkonda
- Similar-sounding name
- La Gioconda, various expressive works
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golconda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.