Gold Mountain Records
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
In 1985, the president of the label was Danny Goldberg. Goldberg founded an anti-censorship group called the Musical Majority to counter the call for rock and roll records with explicit lyrics to have warning labels.
- "The devilish soul of rock'n'roll" Maclean's, Oct 21, 1985, by Fred Bruning
- Linda Moleski (12 April 1986). "Keel's Deal is Shipshape" - Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 26. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "MCA Distributes Gold Mountain" - Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 5 April 1986. p. 76. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "Lay Off of Them Blue Suede Shoes". People, By Eric Levin November 04, 1985
- WARNING STICKERS WON`T APPEAR ON MCA ALBUMS". Jonathan Taylor, Los Angeles Daily News, via CHICAGO TRIBUNE, October 10, 1985
- "Mission Control" - Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 27 July 1985. p. 34. ISSN 0006-2510.