Gold Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.11 sq mi (93.5 km2)|
|• Land||36.1 sq mi (93 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||614 ft (187 m)|
|• Density||5/sq mi (2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61283, 61344, 61361|
|GNIS feature ID||0429057|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.11 square miles (93.5 km2), of which 36.1 square miles (93 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
The township contains Gold Township Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Etheridge Airport
- Hennepin Canal Parkway State Park (southwest half)
- Annawan Community Unit School District 226
- Bureau Valley Community Unit School District 340
- Illinois' 14th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Gold Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Yorktown Township, Henry County||Fairfield Township||Greenville Township|
|Alba Township, Henry County||Manlius Township|
|Annawan Township, Henry County||Mineral Township||Concord Township|