Gold rush (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A gold rush is a sharp migration of people to an area found to have significant gold deposits. Famous examples include:
It may also refer to:
- After the Gold Rush, album by Neil Young
- After the Gold Rush (song), the title song from Neil Young's 1970 album, After the Gold Rush
- Goldrush (band), rock band
- "The Goldrush", a 2009 song by Coldplay, released as a B-side on their "Life in Technicolor II" single.
- "Gold Rush", a song from Beatmania IIDX: Gold by DJ Yoshitaka and Michael a la mode
- "Goldrush" is a song by the Swiss duo Yello off the 1987 album One Second
- The Gold Rush, 1925 Charlie Chaplin film
- Gold Rush Daze, Merrie Melodies cartoon released on February 25, 1939
- Gold Rush (virtual contest), reality competition created by Mark Burnett and hosted by Mark Steines
- Rush (1970s TV series), Australian TV series (1974–1976).
- Gold Rush!, computer adventure game
- Gold Rush (1998 film), a 1998 Hong Kong film directed by Heaven Yiu Tin Hung
- Gold Rush, English title of the 1998 novel "ゴールドラッシュ" by Zainichi Korean author Miri Yu (유미리, 柳美里)
- Gold Rush (TV series) (formerly Gold Rush: Alaska), a documentary television series that airs on Discovery Channel
- Goldrush: A Real Life Alaskan Adventure, 1998 made-for-TV adventure film.
- Gold Rush, a map on the game Team Fortress 2
- Kummeli: Goldrush, English title of the Finnish film Kummeli: Kultakuume
- Gold Rush Park, proposed park in Sacramento, CA
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, United States National Historical Park commemorating the Klondike Gold Rush
- Gold Rush Country (Dreamworld), a themepark inside the Dreamworld amusement park in Gold Coast, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gold rush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.