Gold brick (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Goldbrick)
|Look up goldbrick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term gold brick or goldbrick is dated American slang for a swindle selling a putative gold bar, by extension a swindle or swindler generally, more generally shrinking (slacking) or a shirker (slacker). It can also refer to:
- A gold bar
- Goldbricking, the avoidance of work or engaging in personal activities while at work
- Gold Bricks, an album by the band Fuck.
- Gold Brickers, an enemy group in the video game City of Villains
- Gold bricks are special items in several of the Lego video games
- Gold Brick Egg, a chocolate bar manufactured by Elmer Candy Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gold brick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.