|Census-designated place & unincorporated community|
|• Total||5.7 sq mi (14.8 km2)|
|• Land||5.3 sq mi (13.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.4 sq mi (1.0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,050 ft (320 m)|
|• Density||53/sq mi (20.3/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0750065|
Golden is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in southeastern Barry County about 20 miles (32 km) southeast of Cassville. It is located south of Table Rock Lake and one mile north of Missouri Route 86 on Highway J. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 280.
Eureka Springs, Arkansas, is located about 16 miles (26 km) south of Golden.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Golden, Missouri". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Golden CDP, Missouri". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 23, 2014.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- "Barry County Place Names, 1928-1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
|This Barry County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|