|Industry||Enterprise Data Management(EDM)
|Founded||New York City, New York, USA (1984)|
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, United States|
|John Eley, CEO
Tom Stock SVP, Product Management
Securities & Products
Customers & Counterparties
Positions & Transactions
Number of employees
|Slogan||Trust Your Data to Work Together|
GoldenSource Corporation, formerly known as "Financial Technologies International," is a global software company in the enterprise data management industry, founded in 1984 and headquartered in New York City, United States, with offices in London, Mumbai, and Hong Kong.
Products and services
GoldenSource provides enterprise data management solutions to domestic and international asset managers, banks, investment banks, broker-dealers, mutual fund companies, insurance companies, and global custodians and depositories, software companies, and internet-based financial services providers.
Clients and partners
- "GoldenSource Corporation | Management". Thegoldensource.com. April 7, 2009. Retrieved March 18, 2010.
- "U.S.-based TCG Software to set up facility in Mumbai". Silicon India. February 24, 2003. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "HSBC Selects GoldenSource’s Data Management Platform". Wall Street & Technology. September 15, 2005. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "GoldenSource Updates EDM Suite". Global Custodian. June 24, 2010. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- Chris Kentouris (March 15, 2009). "Standard Chartered To Use GoldenSource for Corporate Actions". Securities Technology Monitor. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "IBM, SunGard And GoldenSource Launch EDM Council". Information Week. June 10, 2005. Retrieved September 24, 2011.