||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2012)|
|Industry||Enterprise Data Management(EDM)
|Founded||New York City, New York, USA (1984)|
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, United States|
|John Eley, CEO
Tom Stock SVP, Product Management
Securities & Products
Customers & Counterparties
Positions & Transactions
Number of employees
|Slogan||Trust Your Data to Work Together|
GoldenSource Corporation, formerly known as "Financial Technologies International," is a global software company in the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) industry, founded in 1984 and headquartered in New York, NY, United States, with offices in London, England, Mumbai, India, and Hong Kong.
Products and services
GoldenSource provides Enterprise Data Management software and services to financial institutions globally. EDM allows its clients to collect, standardize, consolidate, and manage information about their securities, products, customers, transactions, and other operations, to better manage the distribution of critical data to business applications. The company also offers tools for data modeling, securities data management, accounting, and position management.
||This article appears to contain a large number of buzzwords. (July 2012)|
GoldenSource develops solutions that create a single source and integrated platform of trusted data, to improve information quality and efficiency throughout an enterprise. It creates, validates, and publishes a trusted Golden Copy in real time and in multiple formats. Its data management solutions make it easier to access standard content from data vendors. It also has an ability to link product and entity information with real time transactions and positions, leveraging operational control into financial control.
GoldenSource has provided EDM solutions to domestic and international asset managers, banks, investment banks, broker-dealers, mutual fund companies, insurance companies, and global custodians and depositories, software companies, and internet-based financial services providers.
Clients and partners
EDM Council establishment
The EDM Council is a not-for-profit business forum for financial institutions. It was created to enable senior officers responsible for data management to share information on the business strategies and practical implementation realities associated with effectively managing data assets on an enterprise-wide basis. GoldenSource is one of the founding members and sponsors of EDM Council, along with partners IBM, SunGard, Standard & Poor's, and others.
- "GoldenSource Corporation | Management". Thegoldensource.com. April 7, 2009. Retrieved March 18, 2010.
- "U.S.-based TCG Software to set up facility in Mumbai". Silicon India. February 24, 2003. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "HSBC Selects GoldenSource’s Data Management Platform". Wall Street & Technology. September 15, 2005. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- Alex Berson, Lawrence Dubov (2007). "Master data management and customer data integration for a global enterprise". McGraw-Hill. Retrieved March 18, 2010.
- "OpHedge Goes With GoldenSource for Data Management". Bank Systems & Technology. March 9, 2006. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "GoldenSource Updates EDM Suite". Global Custodian. June 24, 2010. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- Chris Kentouris (March 15, 2009). "Standard Chartered To Use GoldenSource for Corporate Actions". Securities Technology Monitor. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "IBM, SunGard And GoldenSource Launch EDM Council". Information Week. June 10, 2005. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- GoldenSource home page
- EDM Council
- Hoover's profile
- Yahoo profile
- Bobs Guide profile
- "Issues in EDM"
- "IBM, SunGard, and GoldenSource launch EDM Council," 6/9/05
- "GoldenSource Partners With CounterpartyLink," 8/11/05
- "Enterprise Data Management needs C-level champion to break the silo habit, Finextra survey shows," 2/6/07
- "Broadridge Launches New Global Reference Data Solution Powered by GoldenSource," 4/30/07