Golden Apples of the Sun (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with The Golden Apples of the Sun (album).
|Golden Apples of the Sun|
|Studio album by Judy Collins|
|Judy Collins chronology|
Golden Apples of the Sun is an album by American folk singer Judy Collins released in 1962.
In 2001 the album was re-released on CD with Collins' first album, A Maid of Constant Sorrow (1961).
- "Golden Apples of the Sun" (Traditional)
- "Bonnie Ship the Diamond" (Judy Collins, Traditional)
- "Little Brown Dog" (Traditional)
- "Twelve Gates to the City" (Reverend Gary Davis)
- "Christ Child Lullaby" (Traditional)
- "Great Selchie of Shule Skerry" (Traditional)
- "Tell Me Who I'll Marry" (Traditional)
- "Fannerio" (Traditional)
- "Crow on the Cradle" (Sydney Carter)
- "Lark in the Morning" (Traditional)
- "Sing Hallelujah" (Mike Settle)
- "Shule Aroon" (Traditional)
|This 1960s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|