Golden Bay Air
|Founded||27 September 2006 as Capital Air
26 May 2009 as Golden Bay Air
|Hubs||Takaka Aerodrome, Takaka, New Zealand|
|Headquarters||Takaka, New Zealand|
|Key people||Majority shareholders:
Golden Bay Air Limited is a small airline based in Takaka, New Zealand. The airline currently operates three light aircraft from Takaka to Wellington and Karamea, and also from Nelson to Takaka and Karamea with connecting road shuttle services to the Abel Tasman National Park, the Heaphy Track in the Kahurangi National Park and to and from Takaka township. Other services provided by the airline include charter flights around New Zealand flown on demand and preset scenic routes around the National Parks as well as Farewell Spit. Golden Bay Air originated in 2006 as Capital Air and later changed its name in 2009.
The airline was originally based in Wellington, but moved its base of operations to Takaka at the time of the name change.
The following aircraft are operated by the airline:
- "Capital Air Ltd. - Particulars of name change". Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- "Golden Bay Air Ltd. - Particulars of name change". Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- "Particulars of Share Parcels". Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- "Golden Bay Air Scenic Flights". Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Particulars of Shareholders". Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Golden Bay Air Home Page". Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Golden Bay - Fleet". Retrieved 12 June 2016.
|This article relating to an Oceanian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|