The Golden Fish
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Golden Fish)
The Golden Fish may refer to:
- The Golden Fish (film) (1959), aka Histoire d'un poisson rouge
- Golden Fish (TV series), South Korean television
- Le Poisson d'or (1867), a ballet in 4 acts by Arthur Saint-Léon
- The Golden Fish (1925), a painting by Paul Klee
- The Golden Fish from The Gold-Children, by the Brothers Grimm
- The Golden Fish, one of the ashtamangala, the eight auspicious symbols of Buddhism
- The Golden-Headed Fish, an Armenian fairy tale
- The Old Man and the Golden Fish, a Chinese folk tale
- The wish-granting Golden Fish from The Tale of the Fisherman and the Fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Golden Fish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.