Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up golden girl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golden Girl or Golden Girls may refer to:
Film and television
- The Golden Girls, a television series that aired from 1985–1992
- Golden Girl (1951 film), a musical
- Goldengirl, a 1979 film
- The Golden Girls (film), a 1995 Hong Kong film
- Betty Cuthbert (born 1938), Australian athlete known as the Golden Girl
- Trina Gulliver (born 1969), Ten-time Women's World Professional Darts Champion.
- Stephanie Jaramillo (born 1982), professional boxer nicknamed the Golden Girl
- Monique Jones (born 1979), American professional female bodybuilder.
- Golden Girls of Bulgaria, a group of Bulgarian rhythmic gymnasts who enjoyed success in the 1980s
- Golden Girl (Timely Comics), either of two fictional characters from Marvel/Timely Comics
- Golden Girl and the Guardians of the Gemstones, a 1980s toyline by Galoob
- One of several college marching band baton twirlers, including
- Golden Girl and Other Stories, a 1994 anthology by Gillian Chan
- Golden Girls, a musical collaboration between Orbital's Paul Hartnoll and Michael Hazell
- The girl depicted as one of the 34 persons in Rembrandt's paintings The Night Watch
- Golden Girls, the Chinese women's Olympic volleyball team of the 2016 Summer Olympics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden Girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.