||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Golden Grahams was introduced in 1976, and the earliest TV commercials featured a jingle sung to the tune of the James A. Bland song "Oh, Dem Golden Slippers". The cereal is still widely available in Europe, USA and Canada. It is produced by Nestlé and Cereal Partners, except in the US and Canada, where it is made by General Mills.
In October 2016, Nestlé began producing Golden Grahams in the UK again. So far, they are only available at most British grocers and hypermarkets. Nestlé formerly sold Cinnamon Grahams, which it changed the name of to Curiously Cinnamon in around 2008. In line with Nestlé's other cereal brands, they now contain reduced sugar and are made from whole grain.
- Try those Golden Grahams and have a golden day.
- You're not just good, you're golden.
- Crammed with graham.
- How do they cram in all that graham?
- Not eating these would be a graham-atical error!
- They're graham-tastic!
- With ridges that rock!
- Golden Grahams: So happy together.
- It's gonna be a Golden Grahams day.
- Golden Grahams: Go get your own.
- Yum yum, they're Grrrahams, Golden Grahams.
- A bowl of Graham to help you through the day
- Sing about Golden Grahams and win a prize
- Oh…those Golden Grahams… those Golden Grahams. Golden honey, just a touch, with grahams golden wheat.
- Get on board the Golden Grahams train
- Golden Grahams, ooh, they're amazing!
- Ingredients and nutritional information at General Mills website
- "Golden Grahams to relaunch with spoof cult campaign". Marketing Week. August 31, 2000. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- YouTube video of 1970s-era "Golden Slippers" commercial, as recorded from broadcast TV.
- YouTube video of 1980s-era "Happy Together" commercial, as recorded from broadcast TV.
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|