|Look up Golden State in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golden State may refer to:
- California, a U.S. state known as "The Golden State"
- Golden State (album), by Bush
- Golden State (band), an indie rock band
- Golden State Baptist College, in Santa Clara, California
- Golden State (Disney California Adventure), one of the themed areas of Disney's California Adventure theme park
- The Golden State Warriors, a team in the National Basketball Association representing the San Francisco Bay Area from Oakland
- Golden State Airlines, an American airline
- Golden State (train), a named passenger train operating between Chicago and Los Angeles
- Golden State (schooner), a 1913 3-masted schooner built in Oakland
- The Golden State (N2Deep album)
- The Golden State (Mia Doi Todd album), 2002
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden State.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.