Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Golden State in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Golden State is a nickname for the U.S. state of California.
(The) Golden State may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Golden State, a 2019 novel by Ben H. Winters
- Golden State (band), indie rock band from Los Angeles
- Golden State (album), by Bush
- "Golden State" by American Hi-Fi, from the 2014 album Blood & Lemonade
- The Golden State (Mia Doi Todd album), 2002
- The Golden State (N2Deep album), 1997
- "The Golden State" by City and Colour, from the 2013 album The Hurry and the Harm
- Budweiser 400, at times known as the Golden State 400 (1963, 1971–1972), a former annual NASCAR Winston Cup race
- Golden State Warriors, a National Basketball Association team
- Golden State (clipper), an 1853 clipper ship
- Golden State (schooner), a 1913 American sailing ship
- Golden State (train), a train that operated between Chicago and Los Angeles (1902–1968)
- California State Route 99, parts of which are also known as the Golden State Highway and Golden State Freeway
- William F. Garms, a 1901 American sailing ship later renamed Golden State
- Golden State (Disney California Adventure), former name of Grizzly Peak, part of a theme park
- Golden State Baptist College, in Santa Clara, California
- Golden State Killer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden State.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.