Grizzly Peak (Disney California Adventure)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Grizzly Peak, the land's namesake icon
|Location||Disney California Adventure Park|
|Opening date||February 8, 2001|
|Theme||1950s National Recreation Area|
Grizzly Peak is a themed land at Disney California Adventure Park at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. The area is designed to look like the typical Californian National Park setting found in the 1950s. The land opened with the park in 2001 as part of a subsection of a larger land, Golden State, which also included two other neighboring lands, Pacific Wharf and Condor Flats. The "Golden State" name was retired and the three sections were broken off into their own separate lands in 2012, as part of the park's redesign. The Condor Flats section was subsequently incorporated into the Grizzly Peak area, as Grizzly Peak Airfield, in 2015.
The land's name is eponymous with its central icon, Grizzly Peak.
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Judy Hopps (from Zootopia)
- Nick Wilde (from Zootopia)
- Chip 'n' Dale
- Big Al (from Country Bear Jamboree)
- Wendell (from Country Bear Jamboree)
- Shaker (from Country Bear Jamboree)
- Liver Lips McGrowl (from Country Bear Jamboree)
- Rushin' River Outfitters
- Humphrey's Service & Supplies
- Glover, Erin. "Eight Lands to Explore at the Expanded Disney California Adventure Park This Summer". Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- MacDonald, Brady (March 12, 2015). "Disney California Adventure face-lift continues with rethemed land". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved March 12, 2015.