Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up golden mean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golden mean may refer to:
- Golden mean (philosophy), the felicitous middle between the extremes of excess and deficiency
- Golden mean (Judaism), a philosophy pertaining to body and soul in Jewish belief
- Golden ratio, a specific mathematical ratio (sometimes called golden mean)
- Golden ratio (mathematics and visual art)
- The Golden Mean (1993), third novel in The Griffin and Sabine Trilogy by Nick Bantock
- The golden-mean fallacy, another name for the argument to moderation
- Doctrine of the Golden Mean, a chapter in Li Ji, one of the Four Books of Confucianism
- Ethic of reciprocity, also known as the Golden Rule
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden mean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.