Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up goldfinch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goldfinch may refer to:
- The bird species from the genus Carduelis:
- European goldfinch, Carduelis carduelis
- Any of the following bird species from the genus Spinus:
- Distelfink, a goldfinch in Pennsylvania Dutch folk art
- Gloster Goldfinch, a British fighter aircraft
- The Goldfinch (painting), a 1654 painting by Carel Fabritius
- The Goldfinch (novel), a 2013 novel by Donna Tartt
- The Goldfinch (film), an upcoming 2019 film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goldfinch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.