Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up goldfinch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goldfinch may refer to:
- The bird species from the genus Carduelis:
- European goldfinch, Carduelis carduelis
- Any of the following bird species from the genus Spinus:
- Distelfink, a goldfinch in Pennsylvania Dutch folk art
- Gloster Goldfinch, a British fighter aircraft
- The Goldfinch (painting), a 1654 painting by Carel Fabritius
- The Goldfinch (novel), a 2013 novel by Donna Tartt
- The Goldfinch (film), an upcoming 2019 film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goldfinch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.