From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Goldfinger may refer to:
- Ernő Goldfinger (1902–1987), Hungarian-born architect famous for modernist buildings in London
- Goldfinger (novel), the 1959 James Bond novel written by Ian Fleming
- Goldfinger (film), the 1964 James Bond film starring Sean Connery
- Auric Goldfinger, the eponymous villain of the novel and film Goldfinger
- Goldfinger v. Feintuch, a New York supreme court case during the 1930s which set a precedent related to secondary boycotts
- Goldfinger (band), a Los Angeles pop punk/ska punk band
- Goldfinger (album), the 1996 first album by Goldfinger
- "Goldfinger" (Ash song), 1996
- "Goldfinger", a song by Die Krupps from Volle Kraft Voraus!
- Goldfinger, a stage name of Swedish songwriter and producer Anton Hård af Segerstad
- Goldfinger (surname)
- Goldfinger banana, a banana cultivar developed in Honduras
- Andrew Gilding (born 1970), English darts player with the nickname Goldfinger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goldfinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.