From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Goldfinger may refer to:
- Ernő Goldfinger the Hungarian-born architect famous for modernist buildings in London (1902-1987).
- Goldfinger (novel), the 1959 James Bond novel written by Ian Fleming
- Goldfinger (film), the 1964 James Bond film starring Sean Connery
- Auric Goldfinger, the eponymous villain of the novel and film Goldfinger
- Goldfinger (band), a Los Angeles pop punk/ska punk band
- Goldfinger (album), the 1996 first album by Goldfinger
- "Goldfinger" (Ash song), 1996
- "Goldfinger", a song by Die Krupps from Volle Kraft Voraus!
- Goldfinger (producer), Anton Malmberg Hård af Segerstad
- Goldfinger (surname)
- Goldfinger banana, a banana cultivar developed in Honduras
- Darts player Andrew Gilding uses Goldfinger as his nickname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goldfinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.