Goldin+Senneby (since 2004, based in Stockholm) is a framework for collaboration set up by artists Simon Goldin and Jakob Senneby; exploring juridical, financial and spatial constructs through notions of the performative and the virtual.
In their more recent body of work, known as Headless (2007 -), they approach the sphere of offshore finance, and its production of virtual space through legal code. Looking at strategies of withdrawal and secrecy, they trace an offshore company on the Bahamas called Headless Ltd. A ghostwritten detective novel continuously narrates their investigations. This work was exhibited at the 28th São Paulo Art Biennial, The Power Plant, Toronto, with an epilogue at the Kadist Art Foundation in Paris.
- The Port
- Artport Gatepage December 2005
- "AfterMicrosoft" by Goldin+Senneby
- Jump, Paul (6 January 2011). "Headless maybe, but not mindless". Times Higher Education Supplement. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- 28th Sao Paulo Biennial
- The Power Plant
- Fidduccia, Joanna (October 2010). "Paris: Goldin+Senneby". Artforum: 289–290.
- Goldin+Senneby official webpage
- Lechner, Marie (28 May 2010). "Face au Rennes de la terreur". Libėration. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- "The Office for Parafictional Research Presents Headless: Work by Goldin+Senneby". Bard College. 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- Kollak, Ginny (12 March 2010). "Putting the capital in decapitation". Rhizome. Retrieved 25 May 2011.