From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Goldmark can refer to:
- German Goldmark, coinage of the German Empire
- Joseph Goldmark, Hungarian-American physician and chemist
- Karl Goldmark (Hungarian: Goldmark Károly), composer
- Rubin Goldmark, composer
- Josephine Clara Goldmark, American social activist
- Peter Carl Goldmark, scientist and inventor
- Peter J. Goldmark, rancher, geneticist and politician
- GOLDMARK, a mnemonic for causes of high anion gap metabolic acidosis
|This page lists people with the surname Goldmark. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goldmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.