Goldsboro, North Carolina metropolitan area
The Goldsboro Metropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of one county – Wayne – in North Carolina, anchored by the city of Goldsboro. As of the 2000 census, the MSA had a population of 113,329 (though a July 1, 2009 estimate placed the population at 113,811).
- Brogden (unincorporated; census-designated place)
- Dudley (unincorporated)
- Elroy (unincorporated; census-designated place)
- Town of Eureka
- Town of Fremont
- City of Goldsboro (Principal city)
- Mar-Mac (unincorporated; census-designated place)
- Town of Mount Olive
- Town of Pikeville
- Town of Seven Springs
- Village of Walnut Creek
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)". 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Archived from the original (CSV) on March 26, 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-24.