Goldson library and grange
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
Goldson is an unincorporated community in Lane County, Oregon, United States on Oregon Route 36 near Bear Creek, about 3.5 miles (5.6 km) from Cheshire. Goldson post office was established in 1891 and named for the first postmaster, J. M. Goldson. It ran until 1934. The community's elevation is 404 feet (123 m).
- McArthur, Lewis A.; Lewis L. McArthur (2003) . Oregon Geographic Names (7th ed.). Portland, Oregon: Oregon Historical Society Press. p. 411. ISBN 0-87595-277-1.
- "Lane County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved April 23, 2015.
- "Goldson". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. November 28, 1980. Retrieved December 24, 2009.
- Friedman, Ralph (1990). In Search of Western Oregon (2nd ed.). Caldwell, Idaho: The Caxton Printers, Ltd. p. 212. ISBN 0-87004-332-3.
- "Calendar". KEZI. November 7, 2009. Retrieved December 24, 2009.[dead link]
|This Lane County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|