|Alcohol by volume||4.9%|
|Variants||Goldstar Unfiltered, Goldstar Black Roast, Goldstar Light|
Advertising and sponsorship
Goldstar is the title sponsor of the Goldstar Zappa Sound System music festival.
The Forward called Goldstar and several other beers commonly consumed in Israel "light, easy-drinking beers — the stuff zayde might drink on a hot day". However, Haaretz has referred to Goldstar as "beer few Israelis are proud of".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Goldstar.|
- "Goldstar from Tempo Beer, a Pale Lager style beer: An unofficial page for Goldstar from Tempo Beer in Netanya, Israel". www.ratebeer.com. Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- "Goldstar's Story". Tempo Beer Industries. Archived from the original on 6 February 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Adam Montefiore (18 July 2015). "Take a shluk of beer". Originally published in the Jerusalem Post.
- Yenne, Bill (2014). Beer The Ultimate World Tour. Race Point Pub. p. 162. ISBN 9781937994419.
- Country Report: Beer in Israel. Euromonitor International.
- Sucharov, Mira M. (2005). The international self : psychoanalysis and the search for Israeli-Palestinian peace. Albany: State University of New York Press. p. 58. ISBN 9780791483060.
- "Goldstar beer ad slammed as sexist". Haaretz. 9 July 2015.
- "Top 10 Things to Do". Jerusalem Post. 5 January 2017.
- Jamie Levin and Sarah Treleaven (5 September 2012). "Bubbling Up Across Holy Land". The Forward.
- Yardena Schwartz (30 May 2016). "Israel becomes land of milk and whiskey". Haaretz.