Barry Goldwater (1909–1998) was an American conservative politician.
Goldwater may also refer to:
- Anne-France Goldwater (born 1960), Canadian lawyer and hostess of TV's L'arbitre
- Barry Goldwater, Jr. (born 1938), politician and son of Senator Barry Goldwater
- Don Goldwater (born c. 1954), American politician, nephew of Barry Goldwater
- John L. Goldwater (1916–1999), American comics editor and publisher
- Marilyn R. Goldwater (born 1927), American politician
- Morris Goldwater (1852–1939), American politician, businessman, and uncle of Barry Goldwater
- Richard Goldwater (1936–2007), American comics publisher, son of John L. Goldwater
- Robert Goldwater (1907–1973), American art historian
- Barry Goldwater High School located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Goldwater Institute, a Phoenix, Arizona-based think tank named for Barry Goldwater
- Goldwater Lake, a reservoir on Bannon Creek in North Central Arizona
- Goldwater rule, a psychiatric ethics principle, named for Barry Goldwater
- Goldwater's, American department store owned by Michel Goldwasser, grandfather of Barry Goldwater
- The Goldwaters, a folk group named for Barry Goldwater
- All pages with a title containing Goldwater
- Goldwasser (surname), the original surname of the Barry Goldwater family, prior to anglicisation by an ancestor at some point in the 19th century
- Goldwasser, water containing specks of gold
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goldwater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.