Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up golf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golf is a sport.
Golf or GOLF may also refer to:
- Golf (billiards)
- Golf (card game)
- Golf (1979 video game), released by Magnavox for the Videopac console.
- Golf (1980 video game), released for the Atari 2600.
- Golf (1984 video game), released by Nintendo in 1984 for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Golf (1995 video game), released for Virtual Boy game console, and published by T&E Soft in Japan and published by Nintendo in North America.
- Golf (film), a 1922 film starring Oliver Hardy
- The Golf Channel, an American cable TV network focused on the sport of golf
- Golf Records, an independent record label
- Golf Magazine, published by Time Inc.
- Volkswagen Golf, a car model built by the German manufacturer Volkswagen
- Golf-class submarine, used by the Soviet Navy
- Global Oscillations at Low Frequencies, an instrument used by the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory
- Golf, the code word for the letter G in the NATO spelling alphabet
- Golf Wang, an American clothing company founded by Tyler, the Creator
- Perl golf, a game involving the Perl programming language
- Word golf, a word game
- Code golf, a competition by programmers to write the least amount of code necessary to implement a particular algorithm
- Disc golf, or frisbee golf
- Miniature golf, minigolf or crazy golf
- Gulf (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.