Goli may refer to:
- Goli Ameri (born 1956), Iranian-American politician, diplomat and businesswoman from the U.S. state of Oregon
- Oliver Dahl-Goli (1897–1976), Norwegian politician for the Christian Democratic Party
- Goli, Village Development Committee in Solukhumbu District in the Sagarmatha Zone of north-eastern Nepal
- Goli, Iran (disambiguation), villages in Iran
- Goli otok, island off the northern Adriatic coast in Croatia's Primorje-Gorski Kotar county
- Goli Vrh, Gorenja vas - Poljane, dispersed settlement in the Gorenja vas - Poljane Municipality in the Upper Carniola region of Slovenia
- Shah-goli, large park in Tabriz
- Goli, Uganda, town in Nebbi District, West Nile, northwestern Uganda, close to the border with the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Aakhri Goli, 1977 Bollywood action film directed by Shibu Mitra
- Goli Vada Pav, an ethnic Indian snacks and fast food chain store
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.