Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up golly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golly may refer to:
- Fictional characters
- Golliwogg, a black character in 19th-century children's books
- Golly, a cartoon character in the 2006 live action/animated film Re-Animated
- Golly Mackenzie, a fictional character in the TV series Monarch of the Glen
- Ole Golly, a fictional character in the children's book Harriet the Spy
- Golly (program), open-source software for simulating cellular automata
- Golly! Ghost!, a video game
- Golly Bar, an ice cream snack
- Golly Pond, a body of water in Heaton Park, Greater Manchester, England
- Richard Goleszowski, an English animator
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.