From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up golo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golo may refer to:
- Golo people, an ethnic group in Darfur, Sudan or generally any member of an African black race (slang)
- Golo, Sudan, a town in Darfur, Sudan
- Golo River, a river on the island of Corsica, France
- Golo (département), a former département of France on Corsica
- Golo, Kentucky, an unincorporated community, United States
- Golo, Slovenia, a settlement in the Municipality of Ig, in Slovenia
- Golo (footballer) (b. 1978), a Spanish football (soccer) player
- Golo Footwear, an American shoe manufacturer
- Golo, a masculine given name
- Golo Mann, historian, writer, son of Thomas Mann
- Golo, a programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.