|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||59 ft / 18 m|
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, the airport had 1,753 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2010, an increase of 8.4% from the 1,617 enplanements in 2009. This airport is included in the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation airport.
Golovin Airport covers an area of 225 acres (91 ha) at an elevation of 59 feet (18 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 2/20 with a gravel surface measuring 4,000 by 75 feet (1,219 x 23 m).
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service:
|Bering Air||Elim, White Mountain|
|Ravn Alaska||Elim, Nome, White Mountain|
- FAA Airport Master Record for GLV ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective August 25, 2011.
- Golovin, Alaska (IATA: GLV). Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 22 August 2010.
- "Primary, Non-primary Commercial Service, and General Aviation Airports (by State)" (PDF, 189 KB). CY 2010 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2011. External link in
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on October 27, 2012. External link in
- Frontier Flying Service: 2007 Timetable Archived 2007-07-30 at the Wayback Machine. (PDF). Retrieved 29 August 2007.