From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gombe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gombe may refer to:
- Gombe, Gombe State, the capital of Gombe State, Nigeria
- Gombe State, Nigeria
- Gombe, Angola
- Gombe, Butambala - The capital of Butambala District in Central Uganda
- Gombe, Wakiso - A town in Wakiso District, Central Uganda
- Gombe, Kinshasa, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Gömbe, Kaş, a community in the Turkish Riviera
- Gombe Stream National Park in Tanzania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gombe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.